Rent To Own Vibration Analyzers & Balancing Tools
Providing Vibration Data Collection, Tools, Training & Maintenance Programs
Failure Prevention Associates supports the following Vibration Analyzers & Balancers:
A Portable Vibration Analyzer with; Full-Color Display, Fast Data Acquisition, and Powerful Diagnostics Tools.
The VIBXPERT II is a powerful vibration analyzer that can be used to troubleshoot a variety of industrial machinery and other rotating equipment. This portable vibration analyzer provides fast data acquisition and powerful diagnostics tools. With these features, the VIBXPERT II can help you quickly identify and correct problems with your machinery in real time, keeping your business running smoothly and reducing downtime.
VIBXPERT II™ Product Features:
- A handheld vibration analyzer combines the advantages of a rapid processor with a brilliant energy-efficient color VGA display. Enhanced with a Fmax of 51KHz and up to 102,400 Lines of Resolution, all machinery problems can be captured and easily analyzed on the VIBXPERT II™ large color screen.
- VIBXPERT II™ Basic platform is a 1-channel vibration data collector which can be upgraded at any time to 2 individually configured channels via a special passcode – user upgradeable and does not require hardware changes.
- The VIBXPERT II™ provides an easy-to-use icon-driven platform that offers comprehensive analysis functionality for the diagnosis of simple or very complex vibration problems. Capabilities include order spectrum, phase, cross-channel phase, orbits, run-up, and coast-down measurements, bump tests, negative averaging, and more.
- Analysis tools, including various cursor types, machine-specific frequency markers, signal post-processing, and extensive bearing databases are included for evaluating each spectrum. Alarm notifications based on ISO standards or user-defined standards are visually identified with the aid of colored LEDs.
- The VIBXPERT II™ is a lightweight vibration meter – only 2.5 pounds! Its robust housing is dustproof and water resistant (IP65).
- The VIBXPERT II™ vibration analyzer features modular functionality including dynamic balancing, extended time waveform recording, transient data capture, UFF file export, Modal/ODS support, and more.
Provides measurement for all forms of machine vibration measurements, bearing conditions, process data, and visual inspection information can be collected and stored on the expandable Compact Flash Card (up to 8 gigabytes) for report generation or for later transfer to the OMNITREND™ software for further analysis, reporting and archiving.
Common applications of the VIBXPERT II include:
- Route-based data collection
- Vibration analysis
- One and two plane field balancing
- Acceptance measurements with machine templates
- Data logging
- Visual inspection
Data Collector/Vibration Analyzer
The VIBXPERT is a data collector and vibration analyzer designed to help users quickly gather, store and analyze vibration data. This versatile tool can be used for a variety of applications, including route-based data collection, machine health, vibration analysis, one and two-plane field balancing, acceptance measurements with machine templates, troubleshooting, multimeter, and data storage. The VIBXPERT also features a built-in visual inspection camera, making it an ideal tool for assessing the condition of machinery and equipment.
VIBXPERT™ Product Features:
- VIBXPERT™ is a lightweight, 2-channel, FFT data collector/vibration analyzer for monitoring and diagnosis of machine conditions.
- VIBXPERT™ records all forms of machine vibrations, bearing conditions, process data, and visual inspection information. Collected machinery data is stored on an expandable Compact Flash Card (up to 8 gigabytes) and is transferred to the OMNITREND™ maintenance software for further evaluation, report generation, and archiving.
- VIBXPERT™ provides comprehensive analysis functionality for the diagnosis of complex vibration problems, with an easy-to-use icon-driven platform. Its capabilities include order spectrum, phase, cepstrum, cross-channel phase, orbits, run-up, and coast-down measurements. Analysis tools, including various cursor types, machine-specific frequency markers, signal post-processing, and extensive bearing databases are included for evaluating each spectrum.
- With a Fmax of 51KHz, up to 102,400 Lines of Resolution, and a large 1/2 VGA screen, all machinery problems can be captured and easily analyzed. Alarm notifications based on ISO10816 or user-defined standards are identified with the aid of colored LEDs. If any of the spectrum”s broadband or narrow band limits are exceeded, the LEDs are also activated.
- The robust housing has an ingress protection rating of IP65, is dustproof and water resistant, weighing only 2 pounds.
- The VIBXPERT™ is delivered with a carrying pouch having a breakaway shoulder strap for safety. The basic VIBXPERT™ platform is a 1-channel device, which can be upgraded to 2 individually configured channels via a special passcode. This upgrade does not require changes to the hardware.
- VIBXPERT™ can accept all sensor types for analog measurements. Several communications interfaces are supplied, including a trigger input, Ethernet, USB, and serial connection (RS232).
- Enjoy the benefits of free updates, low ownership cost, and unlimited tech support from the proven leaders of maintenance technology.
Rotor Balancer + OmniTrend Software Tools for VIBXPERT™
These vibration analyzers can be used with the OmnitTend ROTOR BALANCER software to store and catalogue vibration analysis and balancing results. This combination of hardware and software provides a powerful, yet portable, vibration analysis and balancing solution that is ideal for use in field service applications.
The ROTOR BALANCER software is designed to streamline the rotor balancing process by automating data collection and analysis, as well as providing step-by-step balancing instructions. The software can be used to balance rotors in both the field and the shop and is capable of balancing a wide range of rotors, including those with single- or double-plane unbalance.
The ROTOR BALANCER software makes use of the vibration data collected by the VIBXPERT vibration analyzer to automatically calculate the amount of weight that needs to be added or removed from the rotor in order to achieve balance. The software also provides step-by-step balancing instructions, as well as on-screen graphics that show the location of the unbalances on the rotor.
In addition to automating data collection and analysis, the ROTOR BALANCER software also provides a number of features that streamline the rotor balancing process. For example, the software can be used to quickly and easily identify the vibration frequencies that are most important for balancing purposes. The software also provides the ability to save balance jobs, which allows the user to quickly recall and review previous balance setups.
Omnitrend Center software is compatible with the VIBEXPERT & VIBXPERT II vibration analyzer. The software can be used with any make or model of vibration analyzer that is capable of collecting data at a sample rate of at least 10 KHz.
Failure Prevention Associates have gone above and beyond every time I have ever purchased equipment from them or hired them for field services. I highly recommend him for Vibration Services and equipment, ODS services, consulting services, PDMA equipment, Ultrasound testing, Laser Alignment equipment. I could go on and on about the services they provide
If you need a product or service for any industry where Predictive or Preventative Maintenance is used or needed Failure Prevention Associates would be the one to call.
You will not be disappointed!!!!
Karl Hoffower (founder, Failure Prevention Associates, LLC.) is hard working, focused and goes out of his way to get the job done.
Since founding Failure Prevention Associates, he has built the business by supporting his customers.
Failure Prevention Associates is genuinely interested in the success of the people they provides services for. We have utilized his company for training and product support with great results. We would highly recommend them to prospective customers.
You will not find better training for ultrasonic or vibration analysis. Highly recommend them.
When it comes to finding out the true root cause of rotating equipment issues, Benny’s skills are second to none. Benny has a deep understanding of equipment operations, failure modes, root cause analysis, troubleshooting and equipment optimization. Utilizing all the tools at his disposal, Benny ensures that he delves into the true root of a problem or even how to prevent one from occurring. It’s always a pleasure to work with Benny as he keeps the customers goals front and center as he works.
I have worked with Failure Prevention Associates for almost two years now on various projects. They are extremely competent at recommending systems for preventive maintenance situations.
VIBXPERT II™ ROTOR BALANCER:
Field Balancing in One or Two Planes
The VIBXPERT II™ Balancer is extremely intuitive via the graphical user guide which leads the user through the balancing procedure step-by-step. A variety of balancing methods can be selected and if necessary, all the attached masses can also be combined into a single mass. If it is not possible to add mass to a rotor, then the VIBXPERT™ can be reconfigured on the fly to calculate the mass that must be removed from the rotor. With, built-in ISO tolerances alert the user when the equipment is within specification.
In addition to its balancing capabilities, the VIBXPERT II™ Balancer features vibration analysis, resonance tests, and phase measurements to support the diagnosis of unbalance.
A New Choice for Balancing
VIBXPERT™ features 1-plane and simultaneous 2-plane balancing.
Using the balancing program is extremely intuitive via the graphical user guide which leads the user through the balancing procedure step-by-step. A variety of balancing methods can be selected, including:
- (protractor) balancing
- fixed mass
- fixed locations
- tape measure balancing
If necessary, all the attached masses can also be combined into a single mass. If it is not possible to add mass to a rotor, then the VIBXPERT™ can be reconfigured on the fly to calculate the mass that must be removed from the rotor. Built-in ISO tolerances alert the user when the equipment is within specification. Diagnostic tools, including phase, spectrum, and time waveform are incorporated in this program to confirm unbalance is truly causing the vibration.
The VIBXPERT™ vibration analyzer is a new choice for balancing that offers the user a high degree of flexibility and ease of use.
Failure Prevention Associates provides the tools, resources, preventative maintenance programs, & training for your business. See how our programs can multiply your ROI, increase safety and dramatically improve machine up-time.