- At Failure Prevention Associates, you map the story of your success.
- As growing leader in industrial machinery health improvement, we invite you to join us on our journey towards excellence.
- As an Administrative Assistant, you handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities while simultaneously managing long-term projects and the immediate needs of your supervisor’s direct organizational functions, including scheduling, managing calendars, and overseeing invoicing.
Roles You Will Play:
- The Right-Hand Person
- Carry out manager’s departmental goals and visions
- Assist in day-to-day projects and assignment
- Maintain the strictest level of confidence of client information.
- Quoting to resellers of parts.
- Assist in invoicing. Calling accounts for payment info.
- Prepare numbers and present your findings to senior-level executives
- Provide administrative support and other required assistance
- Manage and participate in special projects as needed
- Use your written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to draft and prepare various communications (mostly email using Outlook)
- Record, transcribe, and distribute weekly meeting minutes
- Communicate to internal and external parties on supervisor’s behalf, liaising between Field Services & groups to produce accurate billing
- Develop solid working relationships inside and outside of the company
The Impact You Can Make
- Your supervisor is able to successfully achieve departmental and company-wide objectives thanks to all of your assistance in helping them achieve such lofty goals.
- Team meetings are expertly coordinated, communications are effectively transmitted, and everyday tasks just seem to flow more smoothly ever since you came on board.
- Because of your close attention to detail and recommendations for improvement, the success rate for the projects you manage has never been higher!
Building Blocks of Success:
- Strong 7+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant for a fast-growing organization with a background in budget management and meeting/event coordination
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree or Administration Certification preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; high attention to detail and organization
- Self-starter attitude while working on multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills with diverse personalities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook & Excel mainly)
Our success is fueled by our mission, visions and core values.